Join me as I work to develop a more peaceful day-to-day with a preschooler and a toddler, as a mom who works both in and out of the home. My hope is the combination of regular adventure and the predictability of routine will combine to infuse our home like a calming breath of fresh air.
Click on the links below to head directly to each post (the links will go live as they’re posted, one per day in October).
- Oh What a Mess!
- Our Current Family Rhythm and Routines
- What Should Our Family Rhythm be like?
- Be Realistic About Your Family Rhythm
- Reflect on Happy Moments
- Building New Habits for Your Family Rhythm
- A Graphic for Our Family Rhythm
- How Screen Time Affects Your Family Rhythm
- Stop Errands from Ruining Your Family Rhythm
- Big Picture Rhythms
- Intentionality and Grace